6 Documents to have on File at NISCE for Your Child
July 12, 2022/
As the next school year approaches, there is some paperwork that NISCE will need to have on file for your student. If you have any questions about these items and how to file them at NISCE, contact Mrs. Hamiel at 815-830-8941.
- Any previous school records
- A copy of the student’s birth certificate
- A copy of the latest physical report for any new students to NICE or a student
entering Prek, K5, 6th grade or 9th grade, also the students that will be participating in
an organized, weekly P.E. class which are the 7th-H.S. (All of our students participate in
many fun, physical, outdoor (as much as possible) activities during our two to three
daily recess times that are supervised carefully).
- A copy of the latest dental exam report for those students entering K5, 2nd grade,
and 6th grade.
- A copy of the latest eye exam report for any student that has gotten an eye exam in
the past year, and the state of IL recommends that any student entering K5 or shows
signs of not seeing well should get an eye exam.
- A copy of the latest immunization report from your physician. If you choose not to
have your child immunized then please write a statement that states this fact and date it
for your child’s school file.